Ways To Donate
We would welcome your donation to raise funds and allow us to continue to deliver this vital service.
Our award-winning service was established in 1994. Through the provision of counselling, we encourage, empower and enable our clients to live more fulfilling lives. Dedicated to improving access and reducing stigma, your donation will help us make a difference in the lives of many.
If you would like to make an online donation to support the work we do, this can be done through our online donation platform, hosted by Enthuse.
Clicking the ‘Donate Now’ button below will open up a new secure page where you can safely donate online.
· You can choose to make a one off or regular donation.
· Select a preset amount or tailor the amount to suit your preference.
· You can choose to remain anonymous.
· The donation made will be shown as “Enthuse – Donation” on your bank statement and will specify “Cairns Counselling – Donation Receipt” in your email receipt which will be sent to the email address you specify.
· If you are a taxpayer, you can also select to add gift aid to your donation which boosts the amount we receive by 25% at no extra cost to yourself.
· There is the option to add a tip for Enthuse to cover the costs of the transaction. This can be adjusted as required and can be set to any amount including zero. This tip does not come to Cairns but remains with Enthuse.
We greatly appreciate any donation you can make, as this is crucial to support the costs of providing the service to our community.
Donating online via Enthuse offers you a quick, safe, and easy way to make a single or monthly donation to Cairns Counselling. As a charity, Cairns Counselling relies on donations to run the counselling service. Your generosity will help us to continue offering a high-quality counselling service that can be accessed by anyone in need of professional counselling support
shop with easy fundraising
Collect FREE donations for Cairns Counselling when you shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk .
You can also support us when you make a purchase online. Many retailers (Argos, John Lewis, ebay) give us a small donation when you shop via the easyfundraising.org.uk website at no extra cost to yourself.
Similarly, using the amazon smile website awards us a % of your purchase price at no extra cost.