Cairns Counselling, as a charity, relies on the support of Trusts & Foundations, corporates, community fundraisers, and individual donors to run the charity\’s counselling service.
Many thanks to the following supporters who have donated money to Cairns Counselling during our last financial year ending 31st March 2022:
- Aberdeen City Health & Social Care Partnership, Aberdeen Presbytery of the Church of Scotland, the Jennie S Gordon Memorial Foundation, and the Kelbie Trust who donate to Cairns Counselling every year.
- Thanks to the Robertson Trust and the Tabhair Trust who have committed to the award of multi-year funding to Cairns Counselling.
- Thanks to the Scottish government for their award of an Adapt & Thrive grant and a Communities Mental Health and Wellbeing Fund grant.
- Thanks to the Edward Gostling Trust, Miss Caroline Jane Spence\’s Fund, Stafford Trust, Sanctuary Community Investment Fund, National Emergencies Trust, Aviva Community Fund, Hope Trust, Albert Hunt Trust, Gordon Fraser Charitable Trust, Sir Jules Thorn Charitable Trust – Ann Rylands Small Donations, Emerton Christie Charity, Acciona Community Benefit Fund, Arnold Clark Community Fund, W M Mann Foundation, Barrack Charitable Trust, Miss Violet Murray Lessels Trust, James T Howat Charitable Trust, Localgiving/People\’s Postcode Trust, and Asda Foundation for the award of grants.
- Thanks to ACVO for their ongoing support, particularly during the preparatory stages of applying for the Communities Mental Health and Wellbeing Fund grant.
Finally, a thank you to everyone who has raised money for and donated to Cairns Counselling over the last year. The generosity of our supporters enables Cairns Counselling to continue offering a high-quality counselling service that can be accessed by anyone in need of professional counselling support.
Funding Coordinator – Cairns Counselling